Sunday, July 15, 2012

The 6 'S' fears

So we hosted a small group game night tonight and got to play one of our favorite games, Nertz. Before the intense card playing started, we were just casually visiting when one of our friends decided to show us pictures of a HUMONGOUS spider and a copperhead snake that he killed just this weekend! Like literally had to run over the spider with his car to kill it it was so big so I HAD to tell a hilarious story of my mom's recent encounter with a wolf spider. All this talk validated my top 6 'S' fears, which are things that I most fear in the whole universe that happen to all start with the letter 'S': 1- Snakes (nightmares about these guys) 2- Spiders (even little ones make me scream!) 3- Sea (I won't go in past my shins) 4- Space (as in outer-space. I dont believe in aliens, but they could get me out there) 5- Scorpions (I already attacked one with a golf club this year...) 6- Sharks ('shark week' is the worst week)

No comments:

Post a Comment