Monday, June 4, 2012

Amazing!

What an amazing past several days we have had!

It all started with dinner with one of my closest and most dear friends from Baylor, Joy. She lives in Honduras and works for Signs of Love (this is her blog!), an organization that teaches and advocates for the deaf population in several rural villages.  I am always inspired by her. She is obedient to the calling the Lord has placed on her life and I am amazed at all of the things He has done and is doing through her!



The next day, I started full-time at Hospice of the Hills! I feel incredibly blessed that I get to work with such lovely people who want to help others be comfortable and at peace near the end of this thing we call life. I have loved every minute of it!

That night, we got to go to a fabulous wedding! Andrew (my new bro-in-law's brother) married Kristen at  a USDA certified all-organic venue called Barr Mansion. It was a stellar party and we were so honored to be invited! Congratulations Andrew and Kristen!


Craig had an all-alone guaranteed day to dedicate to writing and working on his own projects, while I helped the one and only Maria move a very beautiful, well-built and extremely heavy coffee table up 3 flights of stairs, worked one of my last shifts at World Vision, and got to eat pizza with Rebecca! Craig and I met up with Dustin and Bethany for a fun time with his family.

FINALLY, we got to work with our roommates, Nathan and Jamie on a film with a friend of ours who does slam poetry. Craig directed it and I had a cameo! It was so amazing to be a part of and we will definitely let you know when it is out and available to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment