Sunday, June 17, 2012

Waco

 So Craig and I again made a short little trip to Waco this weekend. Our roommate Jamie had a baby shower... which gave me an opportunity to spend several hours with some of the loveliest girls I know!

The newest Auntie- Nat! 

Craig got to be with some good ole friends at a country coffee shop, talking and laughing for hours. We took a drive out to a beautiful place where we ride horses and I got to have breakfast with some of my small group girls at Cafe Cap. We also passed out our first round of From Me to You to friends and family! I already got a tearful voicemail from Craig's Gran telling me how special and meaningful it is :)


Can't believe they are juniors!!

 The most important part of the weekend was getting to spend time with our dads for Father's Day. We are so blessed to have the dads we do. Men who walk by faith, leading and guiding us with wisdom as we walk through this life. Our dads know how to love, laugh, and work hard. Whether its watching youtube videos, talking about tools and cars, or telling an outrageous story, our dads make us better people. They are good examples to our brothers and husbands. Here's to you Bill and Steve! Thanks for everything y'all have taught us and for believing in us!                                

                                                 


2 comments:

  1. love the post kayleigh!! so good to see yall are doing so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendel! I read up on your blog and I didn't know you like to cook so much! From a person that only does basics, I'm really impressed!! Hope married life is treating you well!

      Delete