Thursday, May 17, 2012

DIY

My wonderful friend Maria just moved into a new apt in Austin and I got to see it last night. We are going to DIY it up to try to create space for her tiny kitchen, adding shelves and what not in preparation for she and her soon-to-be husband to live in. Anyways, I love love love being crafty and artsy every once in a while, so I thought I'd share some of my DIY projects from over the years. Enjoy! And let me know if you want me to do anything for you, I'm banking with the free time. -K




 I re-painted my grandmother's desk, chalk white, and used it in college.



My piano was ugly ugly orange and I stained it black with blue/turquoise chalk paint as an accent. Love it! The picture doesn't do it justice.


Here are a few canvases I covered with scrapbook paper for decorations.



I made the mossy 'S' and the sign for my little sister's wedding!


This banner was what kept me sane when we moved to Austin and I didn't have a job...also used for sister's wedding :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all your stuff! I am telling you...etsy kay!

    ReplyDelete