Friday, May 25, 2012

The Small Things

I thought it would be nice to share a few silly little things that happened in the last 24 hours that made me so happy:

- When I got a little cart at HEB (because it reminds me of going to Piggly Wiggly in Arkansas )
- Getting a call from my 737 girls that they want to come visit!!
- Hearing the song "Take on Me" by a-Ha and "Rains in Africa" by Toto
- Picking out flowers and small 'cactus succulents' for my pots!
- Finishing decorating our room with a clean, crisp and simple look
- Relaxing in the sunshine
- Seeing ShuShu the lizard




I asked Craig what are little things that make him happy so here's his list:

- Oranges that peel easy
- Taking the first few breaths when he steps out the door in the morning
- The smell of the ocean more than being in the water
- Being the first one in a public restroom after it has been cleaned.
- State capitols
- Sitting in a deer stand before sunrise
-Serious collectors (of like stamps, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment